1.094 - 9/12/2017
- Fixed a bug that would prevent passwords with special characters from authenticating (thanks firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Added function get_subreddit_info.
1.093 - 8/20/2017
- Reverted a change from 1.0901 that would display the full content of request errors. Sometimes Reddit returns a full web page instead of just the JSON error data (usually on 503-type heavy traffic errors), which could cause problems for scripts not expecting it.
- Full request errors can now be displayed by setting
request_errorsto true when creating a new Reddit::Client object.
- Accidentally skipped two minor version numbers. This should have been 1.091. Woops.
1.0902 - 8/19/2017
- Fixed a bug that would cause an warning message when using
- Removed the
get_subreddit_commentsas it did nothing.
1.0901 - 8/9/2017
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error message if Reddit's response was empty on a successful request.
- Reddit::Client can now handle PUT and DELETE requests, which was required for the new functions.
- Request errors now include the body of Reddit's response. This is usually a small glob of JSON.
- Added the
1.086 - 7/3/2017
repost parameter to
1.085 - 7/2/2017
Fixed bug in
submit_link functions that was causing the
inbox_replies flag to be ignored if false.
1.084 - 1/22/2017
1.083 - 1/21/2017
1.082 - September 2016
Added a patch for Perl 5.22, which would cause warning messages when using the info() function.
Added get_flair_options, set_post_flair and set_user_flair to the main methods.
Added subreddit_type and public_traffic to SubReddit.
Fixed bug that caused Comment->reply() to reply to the parent instead of the comment.
token_request was incorrectly passing the user agent string to LWP, which was causing an error with new versions of LWP.
get_permalink method of Comment no longer makes a request, making it safe to use as much as you'd like.
The main Reddit::Client class's get_permalink method still makes a request, although now it can take either an ID or fullname for the comment and post.
- Links and Comments now have a type property, a constant which is "t3" or "t1" repsectively.
find_subredditsnow returns a list instead of a hash, bringing it in line with all other functions that returns lists of things.
find_subredditsnow accepts a hash that can contain the usual list control variables: before, after and limit, along with a sort type that's unique to itself